- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Keri Russell has a new addition to her growing family.
The actress and husband Shane Deary welcomed daughter Willa Lou Deary on Dec. 27 in New York City, The Hollywood Reporter confirms. Willa is the second child for the couple, who have a 4 1/2-year-old son River.
According to People, she revealed back in 2007 that she was in labor for more than a day and a half when giving birth to River.
“It was a long time,” Russell said at the time. “But it all worked out OK.”
Russell, best known for starring in the WB television series Felicity as the title character, has toplined Fox’s shortlived comedy Running Wilde opposite Will Arnett and the 2010 film Extraordinary Measures with Harrison Ford and Brendan Fraser. She also appeared in August Rush and Bedtime Stories.
Even with the new baby, Russell will continue to be a working mom.
“Right now, the schedule I get to keep with film really allows me” to balance both work and being a mom, the actress has said.
Russell next can be seen in Goats, opposite Vera Farmiga and David Duchovny, and Austenland.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day