- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Chic and pregnant on the red carpet? Duh. This Oscars ceremony seems heavy on the full bump, with at least three maternity red carpet dresses taking flight — and making those who don’t currently have ice cream and pickle cravings feel like they have to step up their style game.
Instead of hiding her bump, Olivia Wilde looked amazing and barely pregnant at seven months with a baby boy bump under a sleek, sleeveless black Valentino number, accompanied by fiance Jason Sudeikis (who looked equally dashing in a tux by the Italian label, too).
Kerry Washington also was glowing in her Jason Wu silky violet drape, which slightly masked her bump while showing some leg. Though sexy hubby Nnamdi Asomugha was no where to be found, it didn’t prevent her from looking loved, loving and radiant a mere few weeks from when she’s expected to give birth.
Going for the va-va voom mum-to-be strategy was Elsa Pataky, who looked very much in love with partner in crime, presenter Chris Hemsworth in a heavily embroidered, sparkling sleeveless green gown by Elie Saab.
All three served as a true and joyful celebration to both nature and style, and made us wonder if there’s something in their prenatal vitamins (and, uh, can we bum a few?).
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day