- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kesha is dipping her toe into the Vegas residency waters.
On Thursday, the singer announced that she will perform three nights this summer at the Wynn Las Vegas, starting June 23. Kesha will revisit her catalog — which contains seven top-10 singles as a solo artist and three more as a featured artist — onstage at the Intrigue Nightclub.
Kesha took the stage in Vegas just last month as part of the Billboard Music Awards. (Her performance was only allowed to take place with the explicit approval of Dr. Luke, with whom she’s embroiled in a legal battle over sexual assault allegations. It’s not clear if the same is true of the new shows.) She sang a cover of Bob Dylan’s “It Ain’t Me, Babe” with accompaniment from Ben Folds on piano and Rob Moose on violin.
“She’s standing up for her artistic growth, and we can see that,” Folds said after the performance. “When you see someone walking through a little bit of the fire and being on the side of following their heart and instincts, that’s great.”
Kesha’s round of Las Vegas shows will take place June 23, June 25 and July 23. Get more ticket information here.
This article originally appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day