- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Celebrations are in store for Kevin Hart and wife Eniko, who have welcomed their daughter.
Eniko took to Instagram Wednesday to share the happy news that they were “thankful, grateful, blessed” for their daughter, Kaori May Hart, who was born on Sept. 29. For her announcement, she posted a quote that read, “9 months preparing to fall in love for a lifetime.”
“Welcome to the world baby girl..we couldn’t love you more,” she captioned.
This is the second child for the couple, who married in 2016 in a lavish ceremony near Santa Barbara. They also have a 2-year-old son named Kenzo.
Eniko revealed the baby’s gender in May, writing on social media, “OH BABY, it’s a little lady.” She went on to write, “This Mother’s Day God has blessed us with another baby girl, this pregnancy felt the exact same I could’ve sworn we were having another boy. I literally screamed, laughed and cried when we found out this time around because she & Kenzo are what I’ve always prayed for.”
She added, “Dreams really do come true, and we are filled with so much JOY! Our little family is growing and starting to finally feel complete. Soon enough the little ones will be running and bossing us all around.”
Kevin Hart has two children — Heaven, 15, and Hendrix, 12 — from a previous marriage.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day