- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
This has been one heck of a year for Kevin Hart.
The comedy star, who has been king of the box office lately, is now engaged to Eniko Parrish. The funnyman shared the happy news on his Instagram page, posting a photo of Parrish showing off her new bling. Us Weekly previously reported the engagement.
“She said YEEEEESSSSS…… #Happy #MyRib #iF—kingLoveHer,” Hart captioned the photo. He and the model have been dating for five years. Hart and Atlanta Exes star Torrei Hart finalized their divorce in 2011.
Hart surprised Parrish by proposing at her 30th birthday party, with footage of the proposal posted to Instagram. “On this perfect day, I chose to make the most perfect decision,” Hart told Parrish as he pulled out the ring box.
Hart presumably has had weddings on the mind lately after appearing in so many many nuptials-centric films. That includes The Five-Year Engagement, Think Like a Man Too and 2015’s The Wedding Ringer. He has also had plenty of hits that are only loosely centered on getting married, including this year’s Ride Along.
See the ring photo and the proposal video below:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day