- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kevin Hart can do anything he sets his mind to, including schooling James Corden in a Late Late Show rap battle.
“Get High, Ride Along, Ride Along 2 / you’re great at being in movies with people more famous than you,” Corden began, mostly making fun of Hart’s height with jabs like “There are no small actors, but you’re only small parts” and “You might Think Like a Man, but you’re built like a boy.” The host then brought out a step-stool for the comedian, which set him off.
“James Corden thinks I look like a kid / Well, I might be small but my bank account’s big,” said Hart, who skewered Corden’s late-night game (“Carpool Karaoke, how long that last? How do you rap with your head up Lin-Manuel’s ass?”) and physical size: “I fill football stadiums, you barely fit in the seat.”
Corden’s “Drop the Mic” segment has previously featured Anne Hathaway, David Schwimmer and Rebel Wilson. As Hart pointed out, “You tried to win ‘Drop the Mic,’ third try / Pick the black dude, good job, white guy.”
Watch the video below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Portia de Rossi