- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Ride Along star wrote in an Instagram post Thursday that he would “brush ignorance off my shoulder” in response to revelations that Screen Gems president Clint Culpepper called Hart a “whore” for wanting additional compensation over his $3 million payday to tweet in support of one of his movies.
“I’m not saying he’s a whore, but he’s a whore,” Culpepper wrote in an email to Sony heads Amy Pascal and Michael Lynton that was part of a trove of leaked documents and correspondence posted to the Internet by a group dubbed Guardians of Peace.
In response, Hart wrote: “Knowing your self worth is extremely important people…I worked very hard to get where I am today,” I look at myself as a brand and because of that I will never allow myself to be taken advantage of. I OWN MY BRAND…I MAKE SMART DECISIONS FOR MY BRAND… which is why I’m able to brush ignorance off of my shoulder and continue to move forward. I refuse to be broken people…with that being said it’s now time for me to get back to building this empire that I’ve always dreamed of!!!”
A photo posted by kevinhart4real (@kevinhart4real) on
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day