- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Sandra Bullock‘s 1-year-old son, Louis Bardo, is starting his art collection early.
At Thursday’s amFAR Inspiration Gala at the Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood, her CAA agents Kevin Huvane and Bryan Lourd placed the winning bid on a $14,000 Andy Warhol print called “Peaches” for Bullock’s baby.
“I want to thank Kevin Huvane and Bryan Lourd for not being cheap f-cks and gifting my son with his first Warhol,” joked Bullock, according to UsMagazine.com.
Proceeds from the benefit go to AIDS research. Elizabeth Taylor — who died in March at age 79 — helped create the foundation in 1985.
“Earlier this year, the world lost a radiant woman of courage and compassion. She lives on in every person she touched,” Bullock said of Taylor.
“She never thought twice to put her arm around someone who was suffering, and that is the gift we have a human beings, the ability to reach out and touch another human being. Tonight we can honor this extraordinary woman and finish what she started,” added Bullock.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day