- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In the matter of the Spacey and Seagal cases, the statute of limitations had passed, according to authorities. For Anderson’s case, the reporting party declined to be interviewed by authorities for the case.
Spacey has been accused by numerous men both in the U.S. and abroad of sexual assault. This particular case was alleged to have occurred in 1992. The victim was not a minor at the time of the alleged crime, according to authorities.
Seagal was accused of an alleged sexual assault that took place in 1993 when the victim was 18 years old, according to court documents.
Los Angeles police opened an investigation into Anderson in July after a woman accused him of sexual assault. Authorities say she declined to be interviewed after filing the initial report. Therefore, that case was declined.
The D.A.’s office is still reviewing cases against Harvey Weinstein, whose massive scandal created the #MeToo movement.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day