- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Hill is officially pulling from House of Cards.
The Netflix political drama’s star Kevin Spacey will front Race for the White House for CNN in 2016. The documentary series will be executive produced by Spacey and Dana Brunetti and co-produced by Raw and Trigger Street Productions.
Spacey will narrate the six episodes, which will each deconstruct a single, notable presidential campaign. The hourlong episodes will include previously unseen archive footage, interviews and dramatic recreations.
“We are absolutely thrilled to have Kevin Spacey and Dana Brunetti bring their world-class talent to CNN,” said Jeff Zucker, president of CNN Worldwide, in a statement. “When we created the CNN Original Series brand, this is exactly the type of programming we had in mind, and Race for the White House will be the perfect complement to our coverage of the 2016 campaigns and election.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day