- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Comedy Central wants more Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele.
The cable network has given a second season order for sketch series Key & Peele, Kent Alterman, head of original programming and production at Comedy Central announced Tuesday.
Created by Key and Peele, the new season will have 10 episodes and premiere in the fall.
“Because Key & Peele has been so immediately and universally well received, I was worried if we didn’t give the show a quick pick up, people might accuse me of being racist,” said Alterman.
“We are honored, humbled and most importantly contractually obligated to deliver a second season to Comedy Central,” said Key and Peele.
Key & Peele premiered to 2.1 million total viewers for its series debut and was the top program among younger men (18-34, 18-24) in its time slot.
Watch a preview of Tuesday’s new episode:
Key and Peele
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day