- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Khloe Kardashian has just purchased Justin Bieber‘s Calabasas mansion, according to Us Weekly. The 29-year-old reality star dropped $7.2 million on Bieber’s sprawling spread, located in The Oaks, a gated community in Calabasas.
Bieber originally purchased the 10,000-square-foot home in 2012, reportedly paying $6.5 million for the seven-bedroom, eight-bathroom mansion. Situated on a 1.3-acre lot, it features ridgeline, canyon and meadow views, as well as a home theater with stadium seating.
STORY: How Oscars Locations Make Real Estate Prices Pop
Recently, Bieber quietly put the home on the market after various highly publicized run-ins with neighbors, including Keyshawn Johnson, the former NFL player who complained to TMZ about Bieber speeding through the gated community’s quiet streets, where many families live.
Bieber has since left the quiet neighborhood, located 30 miles from Los Angeles in the hills west of the San Fernando Valley.
In a never-ending circle of house-to-house trading, Johnson recently sold his home to none other than Kourtney Kardashian and husband Scott Disick, while Khloe Kardashian’s Tarzana custom-built home, which the star and estranged husband Lamar Odom listed for $5.499 million in January, has been purchased by Big Bang Theory actress Kaley Cuoco.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day