- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In Hollywood, no one is safe from a hot trend.
Not even the Kardashian-Jenners, known as much for their long mermaid-like tresses as their assets, could resist the allure of the lob — a.k.a. summer (and now fall’s) most coveted cut.
Khloe Kardashian is the lob’s most recent victim. Her once long blond tresses, the perfect length for her favored corn rows and french braids, are no more. Hairstylist Jen Atkin revealed Kardashian’s new shoulder-length ‘do, still in the 31-year-old’s signature light shade.
It’s been a rough few weeks for Kardashian, who has been bedside supporting her estranged husband Lamar Odom as he recovers from his comatose state, so really, there’s no better time for a fresh cut.
Given how often the sisters change up their hair (looking at you, Kylie Jenner), there’s no guessing how long the short cut will last. Kim’s only lasted a few months, after all.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day