- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Hip-hop artist Scott “Kid Cudi” Mescudi has joined the cast of Two Night Stand, the indie romantic comedy starring Analeigh Tipton and Miles Teller.
Max Nichols is making his feature directorial debut on the project about two people who meet online and get together for a one-night stand. The couple get snowed in the next morning and are forced to spend more time together.
Mescudi will play the boyfriend of Tipton’s roommate, played by Jessica Szohr, who is endlessly amused by her romantic difficulties.
Beau Flynn and his Flynn Picture Co. are producing along with Ruben Fleischer.
Adam Yoelin and Mark Hammer are executive producing the movie, which just began shooting in New York. Demarest Films is financing.
UTA is handling domestic sales while Lisa Wilson’s the Solution is handling foreign rights.
Mescudi, a record producer and singer-songwriter who has worked with Kanye West and David Guetta, made his acting debut on HBO’s How to Make It in America and recently wrapped Goodbye World, an indie with Adrian Grenier.
The multi-hypenante, repped by WME and Leverage Management, also has contributed to soundtracks for DreamWorks’ Fright Night and Lionsgate’s The Hunger Games.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day