- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Dress: A flirty, fit-and-flare Valentino frock embroidered with daisies and the words, “Loves me, Loves me not.”
The Wearer: Kiernan Shipka.
Read more It’s Official: Alexander Wang Is Leaving Balenciaga
The Event: The Los Angeles premiere of The Gift at Regal Cinemas L.A. Live on Thursday evening.
Why We Dig: After watching Shipka grow up before our very eyes as Sally Draper on Mad Men, it can sometimes be hard to remember that the young starlet is only 15 years old. But the budding actress, who’s already a style star in her own right, was the epitome of youthful charm in a cheeky Valentino dress embroidered with daisies and “Loves me, Love me not.” Simple accessories, a swingy ponytail and brows bold enough to give Cara Delevingne‘s a run for their money, make this look a winner.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Jonathan Majors Arrested for Alleged Assault, Rep Says Actor “Has Done Nothing Wrong”
The Woman King
Gina Prince-Bythewood to Be Honored at Black Business Association Salute to Black Women Event
Jeremy Renner Says Snowplow Involved in New Year’s Day Accident Is “Finally Making Her Way Back Home”