- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A video, which was first posted by TMZ, shows the reality star getting out of a vehicle to head into the Balmain show with Kanye West and Kris Jenner, and then being nearly knocked down as the attacker tried to drag her to the ground. Security quickly jumped in to save her, but not without a mob surrounding the incident to capture the moment on their iPhones.
The attacker is reportedly Ukrainian prankster Vitalii Sediuk, who routinely pulls red-carpet stunts around the world.
In July, Sediuk told The Hollywood Reporter that he was done ambushing celebrities, including Brad Pitt at the Maleficent premiere in L.A. and America Ferrera at this year’s Cannes Film Festival.
“I would like to thank Hollywood for having me this two years and a half. It was an experience that taught me a lot in life. Most importantly, I would like to say sorry for celebrities that had to deal with my stunts and thank them for being tolerant to me all this time,” said Sediuk.
Clearly, the 25-year-old prankster wasn’t quite done with his wild antics.
Watch the clip here.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Jamie Lee Curtis
Monday Night Football