- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It was business as usual for Kim Kardashian as she celebrated younger sister Kendall Jenner‘s 19th birthday bash on Monday evening. Mrs. West attended the party with husband Kanye, and of course, captured the festivities with several Instagram shots. However, it was a particular photo with Cara Delevingne that caused a few raised eyebrows.
In the photo, Kardashian appears sans her famous arches in favor of bleached blonde brows. The reality star told followers not to fret though, writing in the captions that the bare-brow look is only for a photo shoot. Thanks for the heads up, Kim.
About last night… #KendallsBDayParty #DontBeScaredOfMyBleachedBrows #ItsForAPhotoShoot
Une photo publiée par Kim Kardashian West (@kimkardashian) le
She followed up with a second photo, flaunting her look with the caption “#EyebrowsOnFleek,” in which she and Delevingne, known for her perfectly shaped eyebrows, flashed the famous Kardashian pout.
A photo posted by Kim Kardashian West (@kimkardashian) on
North West‘s mama isn’t the first of the Kardashian-Jenner bunch to experiment with the look. Kendall debuted the browless appearance on the Marc Jacobs runway back in February.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day