- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kim Kardashian is opening up about her Paris robbery in a promo clip for the upcoming season of E!’s Keeping Up With the Kardashians, which premieres in March.
The reality star is shown in tears recalling the incident to sisters Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian, saying she was thinking, “They’re gonna shoot me in the back. There is no way out. It makes me so upset to think about it.”
Kim was held at gunpoint in a luxury residence in Paris during fashion week this past October, when five men, dressed as police officers, robbed her of jewelry worth up to $11 million. The incident caused her to take a long break from making public appearances and posting on social media. The clip marks the first time she has been seen speaking out on the matter.
The promo also shows Kim’s reaction to husband Kanye West being hospitalized for exhaustion and sleep deprivation during his Los Angeles stop of his Saint Pablo Tour.
Kim is shown on the phone saying, “Don’t scare me, please. What’s going on? I think he really needs me, and I have to get home.”
Watch the promo below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day