- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
With her sister Khloe by her side, Kim Kardashian made her first media appearance since filing for divorce from husband Kris Humphries on Monday.
PHOTOS: 19 of Hollywood’s All-Time Shortest Marriages
The reality star, who wed Humphries Aug. 20, was reserved while answering questions about her decision to end the marriage after 72 days and said she’s going through a “hard” time.
PHOTOS: Inside Kardashian Inc.
In response to the host asking if she’d tried to go to marriage counseling, and had tried her hardest to make the marriage work, Kim said, “I think when you know so deep in your heart, that you just have to listen to your intuition and follow your heart.” Adding, “There’s really no right thing to do. I don’t think I’m ready to get into the details of it.”
STORY: Kim Kardashian, Kris Humphries’ Divorce: By the Numbers
She also called the public backlash a “double-edged sword.” Saying, “We wanna share these great times, but then when you want to have some time for yourself and have some private time, you’re not really allowed to per say, like in the public.”
STORY: Kim Kardashian Divorce: 10 Signs the Marriage Was One Big Hoax All Along
The sisters were in the country to promote their new Kardashian handbag collection, which is exclusive to Australia.
Watch the video below
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day