- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Kim Kardashian has already said that she married husband of 72 days, Kris Humphries, for love. She has also said that she finds it ridiculous that she has to defend herself against charges that the marriage was a hoax. But, now her ex-publicist of two years is adding more reason to doubt the marriage’s viability.
PHOTOS: 19 of Hollywood’s All-Time Shortest Marriages
“She knew weeks before getting married she didn’t want to do it,” Kardashian’s former publicist, Jonathan Jaxson, says on the Elvis Duran and the Morning radio show the New York Post reports. “She’s never gotten over [ex Reggie Bush].”
Why would he think that Kardashian could be capable of such a thing? He claims he has faked events for her before. “I’ve staged several of the moments the world has seen of her,” he says.
Jaxson says he helped generate the speculation that the E! reality star and former boyfriend Bush were engaged in 2007 — complete with a fake engagement ring, a photographer, and a deal with a magazine. He goes on to say that Bush broke up with her, because he disapproved of her media stunts.
The Hollywood Reporter has contacted Kardashian’s publicists for comment, but they didn’t immediately respond to the request.
Listen to the full interview below.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day