- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kim Kardashian is ready to walk down the aisle a third time — and she has the rock to prove it.
Kanye West, with whom Kardashian has a baby daughter named North, proposed to the reality star on Monday night at AT&T Park in San Francisco. He rented out the stadium to ask for her hand in marriage in front of their friends and family, while the field’s jumbo screen flashed “PLEEEASE MARRY MEEE!!!” as a 50-piece orchestra played Lana Del Rey‘s “Young and Beautiful,” followed by Keri Hilson,Ne-Yo and Kanye’s “Knock You Down,” according to E! News. Monday also marked Kardashian’s 33rd birthday.
E! News also reported that he proposed with a flawless 15-carat diamond ring by jeweler Lorraine Schwartz. Not long after the engagement, Kardashian’s hairstylist Clyde Haygood snapped a photo of the ring and shared it on Instagram (see the picture below).
Kardashian was previously married to music producer Damon Thomas and NBA player Kris Humphries, the latter of whom she famously was wed to for only 72 days. Just last week, Humphries sold Kardashian’s 20.5-carat engagement ring, worth a reported $2 million, for $749,000 at a Christie’s auction, with plans to donate the proceeds to charity.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day