- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kim Kardashian is getting poisonous.
The Keeping Up With the Kardashians star is barely recognizable in her Halloween get-up, which she will don for a Midori sponsored party at Lavo in New York City. Kardashian tweeted a first look at her scandalous costume — Poison Ivy — to her Twitter followers on Saturday.
“Glamming up for my Midori Halloween party at Lavo tonight!” she wrote. “I have bright red hair! OMG this is kray!”
The costume features a red wig paired with a revealing dress made of sparkly green leaves. Kardashian is a spokeswoman for the neon green-colored liqueur.
“Seriously, @jOYCEBONELLi & @robscheppy worked their magic on my Halloween costume this year,” she added. “They did their THANG!!!”
Joyce Bonelli and Rob Scheppy are celebrity makeup and hairstylists, who are credited with working with the Kardashians. Most recently, the duo worked on the E! reality series Kourtney and Kim Take New York.
Kourtney and Kim Take New York is scheduled to make its season 2 debut on Sunday Nov. 27.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day