- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kim Kardashian may be used to carrying the coolest red-carpet clutches and handbags IRL, but now her digital version also will be getting the same treatment.
Glu Mobile, the company that partnered with the reality star for the Kim Kardashian: Hollywood game, announced Tuesday that Judith Leiber Couture now will be available on the app. Players will be able to choose from the accessories brand’s pieces from its fall 2015 Art Nouveau-inspired collection, including whimsical purses in the shape of fruits, flowers and animals. (It’s safe to assume that Perez Hilton won’t be able to enjoy these luxury items anytime soon.)
North West‘s mama took to Instagram to express her excitement over the collab, writing, “My fave red carpet bag!!!! Judith Leiber Couture Welcome @JudithLeiberNY to the #KimKardashianGame.”
Even if you can’t afford Judith Leiber Couture’s pieces — priced roughly between $695 and $5,995 — in person, at least you’ll be able to get an e-taste of glamour, thanks to Kim.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day