- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Kim Kardashian is getting Selfish.
No, not like that. Selfish is the title of Kardashian’s new coffee table book set to be released in April by art book publisher Rizzoli. It will feature 352 pages of selfies of Kim “from her favorite throwback images to current ultra-sexy glam shots — and provides readers with a behind-the-scenes look into this larger-than-life star,” according to a description by the publisher. That’s right: A coffee table book of just pictures of Kim Kardashian, the trailblazer of the “selfie movement.”
Selfish marks another bit of self-promotion from the reality star, who has made news of late with the success of her iPhone video game — and kicked up controversy as well. The family’s business empire has become so diverse and extensive that it has been nicknamed “Kardashian, Inc.”
Kardashian’s latest exercise in self-promotion is scheduled to go on sale April 7 for $19.95.
See the cover image below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day