- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Before Kim Kardashian and Kanye West make their way to France next month for their lavish wedding (likely to take place at Versailles, per James Franco‘s unintended tip), it’s rumored that the couple is tying the knot this week.
Sources tell TMZ that “they already have a marriage license and plan to tie the knot before the week is out.” And instead of making their nuptials a public event in a courthouse, the rapper and the reality star are said to be keeping it private, surprisingly, and having a court official perform the ceremony in the comfort of their own home.
Kardashian’s rep declined to comment on the news when reached by Pret-a-Reporter.
The pair most recently covered Vogue‘s April issue, where Anna Wintour described West as “an amazing performer and cultural provocateur” and Kardashian as someone who “has created a place for herself in the glare of the world’s spotlight, and it takes real guts to do that.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day