- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Third time’s a charm for Kim Kardashian.
Kardashian and West are said to have kicked off their wedding celebrations with a brunch at Valentino Garavani‘s Chateau de Wideville in France on Friday and ended the day with a dinner at the Palace of Versailles.
On Saturday evening, in an intimate ceremony with friends and family, the couple were wed at Fort Belvedere in Italy, according to E!.
Though KUWTK fans speculated that the ceremony would be a grandiose affair, similar to her second wedding to NBA player Kris Humphries (her first marriage was to music producer Damon Thomas), the bride negated circulating rumors by tweeting: “No guest list has been released. Seeing fake ones. Especially not 1600 people invited like I just read. Its VERY small & intimate.”
Attendees who reportedly made the wedding include Kourtney Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian, Shelli Azoff, Rick Rubin, Jaden Smith, Ina Treciokas, Alexander Wang, Olivier Rousteing, Andre Leon Talley, Joel Silver, and Steve McQueen, to name a few.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day