- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have welcomed a baby girl via a surrogate. Kardashian confirmed the happy news on her website.
“Kanye and I are happy to announce the arrival of our healthy, beautiful baby girl,” she wrote, adding that she weighed 7 lbs and 6oz at delivery. “We are incredibly grateful to our surrogate who made our dreams come true with the greatest gift one could give and to our wonderful doctors and nurses for their special care. North and Saint are especially thrilled to welcome their baby sister.”
The newest addition to the West family was born early Monday morning, though it’s unclear if the surrogate delivered at L.A.’s Cedar Sinai, where Kardashian gave birth to North, 4, and Saint, 2, or in San Diego, where she lives.
During an episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians last fall, Kardashian confirmed that she and Kanye were using a surrogate to carry their third child due to complications the 36-year-old experienced with her previous pregnancies.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day