- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kardashian’s trip to the country is in connection with the We Advance charity that her mother Kris Jenner and Prime Suspect star Maria Bello helped co-found, People reports.
We Advance looks to improve the health, safety and well-being of women living in Haiti, according to the charity website.
“She connected with Maria Bello and is there with Maria’s foundation and also with her mom,” a source says. “Her intention was always to take the end of the year to focus on some of the other things that are important to her and this trip was one.”
The E! reality star is in the middle of a divorce from NBA player Kris Humphries, with whom she was married for 72 days.
“[Kim’s] father instilled in her and her siblings that every little bit counts and she always tries to do as much as she can — whether it’s privately or whether it’s something that she can use her platform for — to help,” the source said.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day