- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Is that you, Kim?
Nope — it’s 32-year-old Filipino actor, model and makeup artist Paolo Ballesteros who, after taking the Internet by storm last year with his magical contouring powers, recently has released new pictures of himself on Instagram transformed into platinum blonde Kim Kardashian, Kylie Jenner and Fifty Shades of Grey star Dakota Johnson.
As Kylie Jenner:
As Dakota Johnson:
Ballesteros credits YouTube beauty tutorials for his initial inspiration, and he told The Huffington Post that after a few attempts, even he was “surprised” at how well he pulled off his celebrity-makeup masterpieces. Wigs, colored contacts and the perfect smizes have helped Ballesteros morph into countless female icons including Cher, Oscar winner Julianne Moore and even Michelle Obama.
See more Paris Fashion Week’s Front Row
As Julianne Moore:
As Michelle Obama:
The actor also recently was confirmed to be starring in the indie comedy Die Beautiful, the “story of a Filipino transgender woman whose dying wish is to be buried looking like Lady Gaga.” If Ballesteros is on makeup duty, we have a feeling that won’t be a problem.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day