- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kim Kardashian may be single-handedly responsible for the current extreme contouring craze, but even she can step out of her comfort zone once in a while, as she proves with her latest glossy magazine cover.
Indeed, Kanye West’s love was photographed by Theo Wenner for Vogue España without a single stitch of makeup. And though none of the shots from inside the magazine have been revealed yet, apparently, as Kardashian captioned her Instagram of the cover, the team did the entire photo shoot without makeup.
Read more MAC Announces Selena-Inspired Collection
The super natural cover features the reality star in a beige sweater that might look plain jane if not for the image’s single statement accessory: her gigantic engagement ring, which she uses to cover approximately half her face. Because honestly, who needs makeup when there’s such serious bling at work? With such beautiful results perhaps Kardashian will rethink the need for all that crazy contouring.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day