- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In a preview for the upcoming episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians, Kim Kardashian reveals she’s planning on having a third child with husband Kanye West.
“I’m going to try to have one more baby,” Kardashian said in a teaser that aired after Sunday night’s episode. “I want my kids to have siblings but my doctors don’t feel it’s safe for me.”
Kardashian’s previous pregnancies both had their share of complications. While carrying North West she dealt with placenta accreta (where the placenta grows too far into the uterus), and she previously revealed Saint West had been in breech, meaning her son wasn’t turned in the right direction while in utero.
Regardless, Kardashian — who obviously comes from a big family herself — seems set on having a third child in the new promo, even though mom Kris Jenner expressed concern: “I don’t want you to do something that would put you in danger.”
The last year has already been a trying one for Kardashian, who was robbed at gunpoint in Paris last October. During November, husband West spent more than a week in a hospital after reportedly suffering exhaustion and sleep deprivation.
This story originally appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day