- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Maybe this will provide a few more hours of footage for E!
Kim Kardashian is having a second wedding reception on Aug. 31 — less than two weeks after she says “I Do” to Kris Humphries this Saturday in Montecito.
The second bash will be thrown by Niche Media founder and president Jason Binn (Los Angeles Confidential, Hamptons) and celebrity wedding planner Colin Cowie, according to Women’s Wear Daily. A venue has not yet been booked.
Kardshian said earlier this week that she’s completely “calm” ahead of her wedding, which is estimated to cost $500,000, but according to the new issue of THR, she won’t pay a penny.
E! will air four hours worth of Kardashian wedding footage on Oct. 9 and 10th. Insiders estimate they could sell $13 million worth of advertising spots.
The Kardashians earned $65 million in 2010 thanks to their endorsement deals, products and TV franchises.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day