- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Apparently the cornrows Kim Kardashian wore around New York City on Wednesday — along with a Cruella de Vil–worthy fur coat and revealing sheer top — served a practical purpose. That’s because Kanye West’s wife chose to wear a wig to his Yeezy season 3 show.
A photo posted by @bound2west on
The braids provided the perfect base for the reality star’s long, center-parted platinum wig that, paired with her tan skin, bore a striking resemblance to Donatella Versace. Instagram photos captured Kardashian along with her daughter North West, Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner. All were wearing ivory and white looks from the collection they were seeing.
Kim covered up her spangled ensemble with a fluffy white fur, while Khloe Kardashian opted for pale pink and Kylie Jenner topped her look off with a black beanie. Even Caitlyn Jenner stuck with the agreed-upon palette, posing beside West before the show in an off-white turtleneck sweater and tattered skirt.
As for the presentation, Naomi Campbell played a starring role, appearing in a knit bodysuit unitard and fur. Meanwhile, the bewigged Kim sat beside Anna Wintour, who also, of course, had every hair perfectly in place.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day