- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“Dancing With The Stars the Kim’s Fairytale wedding! What a night tonight!” she wrote her 10.3 million Twitter followers.
What did she tune into?
“Are u guys ready to watch Kim’s Fairytale Wedding on E! Sorry Rob but we gotta switch over soon to E! #KimKWedding,” she Tweeted.
Kardashian then spent the next few hours live blogging the second night of her wedding special, which chronicled the Aug. 20 ceremony and reception to former New Jersey Nets forward Kris Humphries.
“Im so lucky to have Lorraine Schwartz in my life! That diamond headpiece, the 66 carat drop earrings, the art deco bracelets! #Princess4aDay,” she wrote, referring to her jeweler.
“I just DIE for @VeraWangGang! She made all of my dreams come true!!!” she added, referring to the designer who created her three wedding dresses.
The Hollywood Reporter has revealed that Kardashian was able to score most of her wedding vendors for free after promising publicity to her millions of Twitter followers and on her E! reality show.
On Sunday, Kardashian’s wedding became a trending topic after she live blogged with fans.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day