- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kim Kardashian is getting ready for her weekend wedding.
“Just had the best chiropractor appointment, then massage and Korean spa scrub! I feel sooo relaxed. I really needed this!” Tweeted the E! reality star late Tuesday night.
Earlier that day, she hit the gym with her trainer, Gunnar Peterson.
“Had a great @Gunnar workout early this morning! I don’t know what I would do without him!” she wrote.
On Monday, she underwent even more beauty treatments.
“Such a busy day! Just finished my late night beauty treatments! Eyebrows by Anastasia, Facial, Haircut! I feel so fresh & so clean!” she Tweeted.
Kardashian will say “I Do” to New Jersey Nets’ Kris Humphries on Saturday in Montecito.
The reality star’s wedding will be broadcast on E! on Oct. 9 and 10.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day