- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kardashian announced that Vera Wang, a close family friend, is behind the design, which she will wear down the aisle during her summer nuptials to NBA star Kris Humphries.
“When it came to picking my wedding dress designer she was the first person I thought of. No one designs gowns the way she does!” the eldest Kardashian sister gushed. “I know that Vera can make my dream come true and create the most perfect gown for my special day.”
Kardashian and Humphries became engaged earlier this year after a whirlwind six-month courtship. The couple will tie the knot in Montecito, Calif. on Aug. 20th.
Sister Khloe Kardashian enlisted Wang to design her wedding dress, as well. The younger Kardashian walked down the aisle in a gorgeous mermaid-style strapless gown with a jeweled, purple belt when she wed LA Laker Lamar Odom in 2009.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day