- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
West wore a matching custom tuxedo and the couple’s baby, North West, wore a couture dress, also designed by Givenchy creative director Riccardo Tisci. Given West’s close relationship with Tisci, Kardashian wearing the French label on her special day makes perfect sense. The pair are also front-row regulars at Givenchy’s shows in Paris
This is not the first time Kardashian has had a major fashion moment with Givenchy; Tisci was also responsible for the now-famous floral floor-length gown that the then-pregnant reality star wore when she accompanied West to the Met Gala in 2013.
Baby North could also get used to wearing custom Givenchy; Tisci is one of a handful of designers who have gifted custom-pieces — including a Bambi graphic tee — to the couple’s daughter.
The news lays to rest rumors about Kardashian’s chosen wedding dress designer, which have swirled around since the engagement in October 2013.
Du Jour magazine’s Jason Binn posted a photo of the dress on Instagram.
On Tuesday, Kardashian shared photos from her wedding, revealing more details to her gorgeous Givenchy gown.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day