- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
While promoting her new book Selfish on Jimmy Kimmel Live! Thursday night, Kim Kardashian answered a few questions about the state of her stepfather Bruce Jenner following his momentous coming-out interview with Diane Sawyer last week, saying, “Bruce is doing really well, he is so happy. I think it’s this sense of relief from all of the amazing support that he’s felt.”
As for helping him uphold the family’s ultra-glamorous reputation (a very serious responsibility among the Kardashian-Jenner females) Kardashian said she’s more than willing to give Jenner tips on style, glam, and even how to properly perform the “sit test” — as long as he doesn’t try to poach her devoted army of beauty specialists. She told Jenner, “The only thing is, whatever you do, do not steal my glam team. They are mine.”
A girl’s gotta have priorities, right?
Watch the interview below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day