- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
As she stepped out with daughter North West on Thursday morning, Kim Kardashian proved that, sometimes, she’s just like the rest of us. That is, when it comes to decisions about her hair — she just can’t make up her mind.
Less than a month after making a splash by debuting her bleached locks at the Balmain runway show during Paris Fashion Week, it appears that Kardashian has decided that the look wasn’t quite right for her, opting instead for her natural black color. Whether it was the upkeep of maintaining her white-blond do or a just change of heart that caused the sudden transformation, we can’t be sure. Perhaps she just discovered that blondes don’t have more fun. (Jared Leto, on the other hand, might argue otherwise.)
Either way, we look forward to the inevitable selfie debut of her full look. Stay tuned.
BLOND BEFORE: Kim Kardashian with her lighter locks at Paris Fashion Week.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day