- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kim Kardashian has been given exactly what she’s always wanted in life: She has everyone talking about her and her huge bum, as she appears on the cover of Paper magazine’s winter 2014 issue with her bare butt.
Shot by legendary French photographer Jean-Paul Goude, the selfie enthusiast also posed for another cover, balancing a full glass of champagne on her tush. She posted both covers on Instagram, with the NSFW version featuring the caption “#BreakTheInternet,” and she took to Twitter to point out her asset.
— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) November 12, 2014
The interwebs have been buzzing nonstop since her rear end appeared on full display late Tuesday night. Her man, Kanye West, seems especially thrilled, based on his latest tweet.
— KANYE WEST (@kanyewest) November 12, 2014
But of course, not everyone wants a piece of that glossy derriere. Gawker notes that Naya Rivera (may have) commented on Kim K’s Instagram photo and wrote: “I normally don’t. But… you’re someone’s mother…” It’s OK, North West is probably too busy being an artist to care about all that bass, anyway.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Representation in Hollywood
Women in Entertainment