- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A limited-edition version of Kardashian’s 352-page Rizzoli-published tome — featuring an exclusive cover and hand signed by the selfie star herself — will be available for sale on Gilt Thursday for $60. However, there are only 500 copies available (as Kim’s hand presumably got a little tired from all that signing), so now’s the time — if there ever was one — to put your online shopping skills to the test, at gilt.com/Selfish.
But not to worry if you miss out on the special sale, you can still purchase the “larger-than-life” publication on May 5 for $19.95 or preorder it on Amazon.
Finally, we’ll all be able to get a “real,” behind-the-scenes glimpse into the glamorous life of the most talked about woman on the Internet because her reality show, Instagram account, and her highly-detailed interviews about her beauty routine and daily schedule just aren’t enough. Can’t wait.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day