- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The cleavage at Carine Roitfeld’s Paris Fashion Week party was kind of out of control, with everyone from Selena Gomez to Joan Smalls showing off varying degrees of assets. Since famous bust lines are not, in fact, impervious to the effects of gravity (despite what said bust-line owners would like us to believe), we just couldn’t help but wonder, how did everyone get their boobs to look so perfect?
So we called up stylist Monica Rose, the master behind the Kardashian klan’s sexpot style, to find out how to properly keep our own puppies in check next time we want to dress as if we’re at a Paris Fashion Week party too. Her four top tips, below.
1. Use double-sided tape on the inside edge of the plunge line to prevent any “wardrobe malfunctions.”
2. If you have a bigger chest, tape your breasts up for support to prevent the appearance of saggy breasts.
3. Wear a plunge neck top with trousers or a long skirt to balance out your overall look. It’s always good to leave a little something to the imagination.
4. Lastly, always have a tailor on hand to ensure the plunge is fitted to your body.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day