- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
When asked if the tour will be rescheduled, Followill replied, “I don’t know. We’ll see how it goes.”
TMZ.com asked Followill what caused him to walk off stage. “It’s my voice,” Followill said. But there have been rumors of bigger problems, with his brother and bass player Jared Tweeting, “I love our fans so much. I know you guys aren’t stupid. I can’t lie. There are problems in our band bigger than not drinking enough Gatorade.”
TMZ asked Followill how he’ll heal his voice, though, and he said. “Try not to do interviews,” before chuckling and walking off.
The band announced Monday that they’re canceling the remainder of their U.S. tour.
“We are so sorry to say Kings of Leon are canceling their entire US tour due to Caleb Followill suffering from vocal issues and exhaustion,” the band — which also includes brothers Michael and Cameron — said in a statement.
“The band is devastated, but in order to give their fans the shows they deserve, they need to take this break. Unfortunately, the US dates cannot be rescheduled due to the band’s international tour schedule,” the statement continued.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Representation in Hollywood