- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Fargo actress, who took home the prize for best actress in a made for TV movie/limited series, hit the carpet in a dazzling, 1920s-inspired tiered Chanel Couture gown, amplifying her Old Hollywood vibe with a modern red pout.
“To stand out against the light pink dress Kirsten is wearing tonight, we both agreed that it would be pretty with a pop of bright red color on her lips,” says celebrity makeup artist Sabrina Bedrani. “I wanted her skin and the rest of her makeup look to be fresh and dewy to compliment the sheerness of her dress.”
The secret to recreating the vibrant look? Layering two red shades.
Using a brush, Bedrani applied Rouge Dior lipstick in shade 999 ($35), followed by the cherry-hued Rouge Dior lipstick in Rouge Favori. She completed Dunst’s look with a subtle, shimmery eye using Dior 5 Couleurs Eyeshadow palette in Versailles ($62), keeping the vibrant lip in check. Pucker up!
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day