- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“I’ve lost 100 pounds,” she tells Entertainment Tonight.
“I feel like I’m back in my element,” she added. “I honestly didn’t even realize what I looked like.”
Alley debuted her slimmer physique at by closing the Zang Toi show at New York City’s Fashion Week on Tuesday.
She tells ET, “Before Dancing with the Stars, I bought these dresses from size 14 to 4…all the same dress, and I said, ‘You know what I really want? I really wanna be in this dress in a 4!'”
The 60-year-old actress reached her goal. She’s currently a size 4, she says.
She won’t be undergoing plastic surgery to further change her looks, though.
“I haven’t had plastic surgery but here’s the reason: People do plastic surgery to make you look younger,” she says. “I don’t think it makes you look younger. I like it can make you look weirder.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day