- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
TORONTO – KISS co-founder Paul Stanley is joining fellow band member and reality TV star Gene Simmons to pitch the social media language translator Ortsbo at a May 20 Beverly Hills Hotel promotional event for the Canadian interactive content producer Intertainment Media.
Stanley and Simmons will participate in KISS Live & Global, an interactive fan chat in 53 languages.
Simmons, who speaks five languages, including English, Hebrew, Hungarian, and German, has become a business partner and official spokesman for Ortsbo.
Simmons and Stanley have friends to call on: The Ortsbo chat session aims to pull in KISS’ four million Facebook pals and a global KISS ARMY fan base.
Ortsbo offers instant, real-time translation of conversations in over 50 languages on social media sites and chat rooms.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day