- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jon Snow lives! Maybe.
After months of speculation over the future of Game of Thrones‘ most famous bastard son, actor Kit Harington appears to have finally confirmed himself that reports of his death may well have been exaggerated.
Speaking to Belgian weekly magazine Humo, Harington said that fans would likely see him again on the hit HBO show, despite appearing to have been killed by his Brothers in the Night’s Watch in the season five finale.
“Game of Thrones will remain a part of my life for a while, I’ll probably be in my thirties when it’s over,” said the 28-year-old. “One thing’s for sure: The day I’m no longer on Thrones is the day I’ll bury myself in movie projects.”
Harington had previously maintained that his character would not be back, but there was a glimmer of hope in May after the actor was spotted at the Wimbledon tennis championships in London still sporting Snow’s trademark long locks. His GoT return appeared to be confirmed in July when he was photographed arriving at Belfast airport in Northern Ireland, where much of the show is filmed.
Despite this new confirmation, whether Harington will still actually be appearing as a still-alive Jon Snow (and not, for example, in flashbacks) is yet to be known.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Tracee Ellis Ross