- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kamber, a 28-year-old brunette palliative care nurse from Toronto, is the latest contestant named for the inaugural local version of the Bachelor franchise in Canada.
The Kardashian lookalike will be hoping her siren call to the Brooklyn Nets forward Humphries will work again as she pursues former pro footballer Brad Smith for the final rose ceremony.
With all 25 Canadian bachelorettes revealed, The Bachelor Canada is headed to an Oct. 3 bow on Citytv.
The launch of a local version of the Bachelor franchise on Citytv follows ABC’s Bachelor and Bachelorette franchises enjoying a long run on the Canadian channel.
Citytv-parent Rogers Media ordered nine episodes of The Bachelor Canada from Force Four Entertainment.
The reality show is shot on a sprawling, West Coast mansion with its own hot tubs and hangouts in Victoria, British Columbia.
Sean De Vries is the supervising producer, Joyce Sawa is the series producer and John Ritchie serves as executive producer.
Claire Freeland is executive producing The Bachelor Canada.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day