- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kardashian fans know there’s no telling where Kourtney Kardashian’s relationship with boyfriend, Scott Disick, stands at any point in time. It may be ideal that they finally tie the knot after Wednesday’s announcement that the couple is expecting their second child, but it seems the reports aren’t true.
PHOTOS: Inside Kardashian Inc.
A wedding would seem like quite a progression from where their relationship stood on last week’s season premiere of Kourtney and Kim Take New York. In the first episode alone, viewers found out that the couple didn’t share a bedroom at the time, and then watched as Scott moved out after Kourtney gave him a tongue-lashing about his partying. Though, Wednesday’s pregnancy announcement clearly means that the couple does sometimes share a bed.
Kourtney and Scott’s first child, son Mason Disick, turns two years old on Dec. 14. They couple has been dating for five years.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day