- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kris Jenner and her clan celebrated Jenner’s 60th year with an extravagant Great Gatsby-themed shindig on Friday night, in true Kardashian-Jenner style. Aside from her five daughters and Kanye West, attendees included Chrissy Teigen and John Legend, Boy George, Olivier Rousteing and Riccardo Tisci.
The West Hollywood bash was planned by Jenner’s daughters, all dressed in their flapper best and well documented on their Instagram accounts. (Is it just us or is there another Kardashian birthday party every week?)
To top it off, Kim, Kourtney, Khloé, Kylie and Kendall put together a nearly eight-minute video that was played at the party. The video features an “interesting” music video that Jenner made herself 30 years ago, a reenactment of the video by her daughters, tributes from her friends and Caitlyn Jenner in a bubble bath. See the video for yourself, below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day